We Are Hiring - Digital Account Officer
Digital Account Officer
In this role, you will be responsible in supporting online Advertiser and Publishers, monitoring and service websites, setting up campaigns, optimizing delivery based on pre-defined KPIs and ensuring seamless execution of the campaign deliverables end to end, provide relevant, detailed and prompt reporting.
You will be offered the opportunity to:
• Learn the digital advertising landscape and the ad technology forefront
• Endorse the ad technology capabilities and all advertising opportunities
• Understand the full campaign delivery process
• Build relationships with advertisers and digital publishers
• Run effective campaigns
• Prepare reports according to requirement independently and able to share meaningful insights
• Become an advanced digital adverting executive
Responsibilities of the role:
• Keep and open communication channel with key advertisers and online publishers
• Understand requirements of the brief to ensure all required information on the brief is addressable
• Scheduling and maintaining advertising delivery for all online advertising campaigns
• Providing analysis on report, making suggestions for campaign optimization
• Ongoing campaign management; ensuring campaigns are implemented correctly, trafficking these and ensuring the correct campaign setups
• Attend client (advertiser or publisher) meetings when required to share report updates, insights and next steps
• Sending out periodic campaigns updates to clients via screenshots and mid-campaign reports
• Produce a variety of analytical and performance reports
• Monitor campaign performance and optimise campaigns to increase effectiveness and audience reach
What you will need:
• Solid understanding of online media industry and IAB standards
• Prior experience interacting with agencies or publishers preferable
• Experience with third party ad servers a must, programmatic is a plus
• Working experience in media and/or advertising industry experience would be an advantage
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to learn quickly and solve problems, attention to details, set and meet deadlines
• Very proactive and keen interest to learn about the work
• High attention to detail
WHO ARE WE A GOOD FIT FOR?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of digital advertising tech’s most interesting problems.
Ad Tag is a Digital Advertising and Media Technology Provider, based in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Cultivating the digital landscape Ad Tag introduces the Global Digital Forefront to the local innovating Marketers, Advertisers and Publishers.
Discover more about Ad Tag at www.ad-tag.eu
What we offer:
•Flexible working hours.
•Option to work from home some agreed days.
•We can also consider part-time candidates and/or students.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and use DAE2022 in the subject of the email
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those invited for interview will be contacted.
Global Ad Solutions Ltd
phone: +357 24 205 040 (09:00 - 17:00)
28 Eleftherias Avenue, 1st Floor 7101 Aradippou