We are hiring!
Ad Operations Executive
In this role, you will be responsible in supporting online Advertiser and Publishers, monitoring and
service websites, setting up campaigns, optimizing delivery based on pre-defined KPIs and ensuring
seamless execution of the campaign deliverables end to end, provide relevant, detailed and prompt
You will be offered the opportunity to learn the ad technology of AdTender and AdVanced DSP plus
many more, practice analytical and time management skills by working independently under minimal
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Ad-Ops Manager.
3 best things about the job:
1. Opportunity to develop your career in the well-known media group in the world
2. Work with a dynamic, enthusiastic, passionate bunch of digital innovators
3. We work hard, and play harder. We believe in having fun in everything we do
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
• Learn the Ad Tender ‘s capabilities and all advertising opportunities
• Understand the full campaign delivery process
• Build relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
• Understand requirements from a brief, contact publishers and advertisers, and setup campaigns
In six months, you would have:
• Handle all types of AdTender campaigns
• Create AdTender Advertiser Accounts and AdTender Publisher seats
• Run effective campaigns
• Prepare reports according to requirement independently and able to share meaningful insights
In 12 months, you would have:
• Create best practices on running successful advertising campaigns
Responsibilities of the role:
• Understand requirement of the brief to ensure all required information on the brief is
• Scheduling and maintaining advertising delivery for all online advertising campaigns
• Optimising campaigns based on KPI’s set to ensure full delivery & advertising return
• Providing analysis on report, making suggestions for campaign optimization
• Ongoing campaign management; ensuring campaigns are implemented correctly, trafficking
these and ensuring the correct campaign setups
• Attend agency meetings when required to share report updates, insights and next steps
• Sending out periodic campaigns updates to agency via screenshots and mid-campaign reports
• Produce a variety of analytical and performance reports
• Monitor campaign performance and optimise campaigns to increase effectiveness and audience
WHO ARE WE A GOOD FIT FOR?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of digital advertising tech’s most interesting problems.
Ad Tag is a Digital Advertising and Media Technology Provider, based in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Cultivating the digital landscape Ad Tag introduces the Global Digital Forefront to the local innovating Marketers, Advertisers and Publishers.
What you will need:
• Solid understanding of online media industry, IAB standards and Google Analytics
• Experience with third party ad servers a must, programmatic a plus
• Working experience in media trafficking and/or advertising industry experience would be an
• Strong analytical ability
• Excellent Excel Skills and proficient in PowerPoint
• Ability to learn quickly and solve problems, attention to details, set and meet deadlines
• Very proactive and keen interest to learn about the work
• High attention to detail
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Ability to lead and mentor a team
• Prior experience interacting with agencies or publishers preferable
• Graduates interested to consider their career in media agency are welcome
We Tag AD TAG.
Ad Tag remains on cutting edge by establishing solid collaborations with global technologies, network
integrations, company representations for EMEA and owned technologies. Along with strategic planning
and targeted implementation, Ad Tag envisions an ongoing assimilation of the new digital trends by
adding value to the brands and the professionals of the marketing industry.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative advertising solutions to complex challenges
and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in our active
markets, in the digital advertising new technology space, propelled by constant curiosity and diverse
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously
reinventing the industry.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. Ad Tag
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind
and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity,
race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual
with a disability.
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours.
• Option to work from home some agreed days.
We can also consider part-time candidates and/or students
How to apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com and use AOE2021 in the subject of the email
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those invited for interview will be
Global Ad Solutions Ltd